Banja Kanjiža is a healthcare complex with a long tradition. Founded in 1913 as a spa resort, later functioned as a classic spa to be developed to a modern healthcare center with a wide range of services. It is located in northern Serbia, in Vojvodina, 200 km from Belgrade. Banja Kanjiža - keeping you healthy for over 100 year!
Patients who suffer from following diseases get rehabilitation treatments in the Institution:
- inflammatory and degenerative rheumatism ( joint or out of joint form);
- after injuries of motor functioning apparatuses and backbone, as well after surgery on them;
- diseases of central and peripheral nervous system;
- rehabilitation of children.
Banja Kanjiža is providing top accommodation at the new building "Aquamarin" and in "Abella" stationary.
Visitors can use single, double, triple bed rooms and suites.
Restaurant services :
"Aquamarin" (150 places)
- Suit or a la carte
- Congress hall (100 persons)
- Live music during the weekends - entertainment character
- Using the hall for weddings and other celebrations and manifestations
Sports hall with 600 seats, equipped with all the necessary equipment for so called 'littlesports' (handball, indoor football, volleyball, table tennis, judo, wrestling). So it can be used for recreational purposes and also for preparations of top athletes. The hall is air-conditioned and it is very convenient for organization of sports events and various performances. There is a handball court, football field, and two tennis courts as well as a modern body building hall.
In 2003 we introduced our new and modern wellness facilities, which offer relaxation treatments with our natural resources. We supervise your regeneration, refreshment, recreation, prevention and beauty care.
From the beginning until today, the wellness program has expanded. Our wellness facilities are created by international standards and they are welcoming our guests in a beautiful, new environment.